Saturday, June 20, 2009

White Wood Bunk Beds

Carrying on my theme of simple sophistication, I would like to suggest that you consider white wood bunk beds above any other kind. I have to admit that this is just personal preference and if you're not a massive fan of wooden furniture then I completely understand if you wish to ignore my advice. For me personally, wood will always be my first choice of material for furniture.

Yes, there are some very beautiful and skilled designers out there doing amazing things with plastics and different types of metal and alloys. Some of these pieces have passed the test of time and are now iconic designs, but by far the most trusted, used and, lets face it, timeless pieces of furniture are made from wood. When I look at the selection of metal bunk beds available I am just left cold. They all look like they should be in the back room of some office for the staff to have a quick lie down on when they get sleepy!

Boys will possibly plump for a metal bunk bed because they do have a more masculine feel, but if you can steer them towards wood then I think the family as a whole will be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment