Saturday, June 20, 2009

White Metal Bunk Bed

As you may have gathered wooden bunk beds would be my first choice but there are a few white metal bunk beds that meet the grade. Again because the color matches almost anything these metal beds don't look so out of place in a bedroom as, say, one in a gun metal grey. In my opinion that would just be to harsh and modern. Just my opinion folks.

I would just like to add that I would go for a metal bed that had quite thick tubing and plenty of curves and roundness to them. Again this will break up the hard lines that some metal products have. Make sure they have a nice easy flow to them and then they won't look as rigid as they are. If they have a white matt finish all the better, although this is rare and you will probably have more joy finding one with a gloss finish. Take a close look at the joint connectors as well, these to should be white and not stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment